DIRECTIONS FROM ALMERIA AIRPORT
First Leave The Airport And Follow The Signs To The Motorway To Murcia
The Scenic Route
1. Head towards Murcia for about 45-50 minutes until you start to see signs to Mojacar - Carboneras at the exit that indicates "Venta del Pobre".
2. Once you hit the fishing town of Carboneras, follow signs to Mojacar. You will go along a winding road (very scenic so bring your camera) and then drive through a town called Sopalmo.
3. Continue on and within 15 minutes you will reach Mojacar beach. Our offices are on the left in a beige building called Guardias Viejas.
4. Look for the Polansky y Asoc. signs.
The Most Direct Route
1. Continue on the motorway until you see the exit to Turre.
2. Take the Turre exit and follow all the signs to Mojacar.
3. Drive past the village, which you will see perched on the mountain on the right and continue down to the beach.
4. Once you are at the beach, you will arrive at a roundabout, Take the right exit.
5. Continue on for about 2 - 3 kilometers.
6. Eventually on the right you will see the Pueblo Indalo Resort. Go another 300 meters and you will see a beige building on the right (about 4 stories high). Our offices are located here!
7. If you drive past the Hotel Indalo, you have driven too far.
8. If you find yourself lost feel free to ask a local as we are very well known in the area. Alternatively give us a call on +34 (950) 478 086.
Note: If you happen to miss the Turre exit on the Motorway you can always take the last exit at the town of Vera and follow the signs to Mojacar. Pick up from point 4 above once you reach the beach and you will find us.
If you still require assistance, please give usa call on +34 (950) 478 086 and we can guide you in.