from Almeria airport:
the airport and follow signs to the Motorway to MURCIA.
Route: Head towards MURCIA for about 45-50 minutes until you start to
see signs to Mojacar - Carboneras at the exit that indicates "Venta del
Pobre" - for the scenic route.
2. Once you hit the fishing town of Carboneras, follow signs to Mojacar.
You will go through a winding road - very scenic so bring your camera
- and then drive through a town called Sopalmo.
3. Continue on to find within 15 minutes Mojacar Beach and our offices
on the left in a BEIGE building called Guardias Viejas. 4. Look for the
Polansky y Asoc. signs
1. The Most
Direct Route: If you want the most direct route from Almeria, continue
beyond the above "scenic route" on to Turre
2. Once you arrive at the exit to Turre, you can then take this exit and
follow all the signs to Mojacar.
3. Drive past the village, which you will see perched on a mountain on
the right and continue down to the beach.
4. Once you are at the beach, you will arrive at a traffic circle - go
5. Continue on for about 2-3 kilometers.
6. Eventually on the right you will see the Pueblo Indalo Resort. Go another
300 meters and you will see a BEIGE building on the right - it is about
4 storeys high.
7. Our offices are located here…
8. If you drive past the Hotel Indalo, you have driven too far!!!
9. If you get lost after point "6", everyone in the area knows where we
are, so ask around or give us a call at +34 (950) 478086! ·
If you happen to miss the Turre exit you can always take the last exit
at the town of Vera and follow the signs to Mojacar. · Carry on from point
"4" (above) and you will find us.
If you still require assistance, please give us a call at +34 (950) 478086
and we can guide you!